Sniper Rust VR
Sniper Rust VR Demo Now Available on Steam, Oculus Store
2nd November, 2017
I had the opportunity of contributing to Zatun Games Studio's upcoming virtual reality game, Sniper Rust in the capacity of a copywriter/content writer this past August.
While Sniper Rust VR is due for a full release on the 8th of December, an Oculus Rift compatible demo is now available for free across the Steam & Oculus stores.
Featuring first-person immersion, adaptive AI and more; here's the official press announcement with the details.
- Sean B.
Sniper Rust VR is an 18 chapter, globe-trotting virtual reality adventure set against an armed militia uprising across international borders.
As the Agency’s most-skilled marksman, players are called to put their sniping skills to the test in a first-person, single-player campaign that features –
- An Immersive Virtual Reality Experience. Up to four uniquely designed, photorealistic environments to explore.
- Realistic Weaponry. Begin each mission with one of four real world guns, locked and loaded with special features.
- Adaptive Enemy AI. Diverse enemy classes make every level a challenge; be wary of well-concealed snipers, air/group assaults and traps behind enemy lines.
- An Easy Learning Curve. A Sniper Training Area keeps Sniper Rust VR fun to play, minus the nausea and dizziness associated with VR games.
- An Action-packed Soundtrack. Intense orchestral sounds for thrilling, edge-of-your-seat action sequences.
While Sniper Rust VR is due for an 8th December, 2017 release, a demo is now playable via the Steam and Oculus digital marketplaces for free. Serving to gather user feedback as finishing touches to the full game are implemented, it includes a singular game-play level with the rest of its features unlocked.
A mobile version, Sniper 3D Rust, is also due for an official release soon.
Based out of Gujarat, India, Zatun is an award-winning mobile, VR, and cross-platform game development/art studio.
It offers external art production and game development services across multiple genres and platforms, including but not limited to PC, mobile and Virtual Reality devices.
In addition, its own stylized, innovative and award-winning IP’s are enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. Visit the company’s profile for an illustrative overview of projects, clientele, and game releases.
On Higher Eclectic Ground
As a freelance content writer, Sean Braganza assisted in —
- The creation of multiple game descriptions of varying character lengths for Sniper Rust VR’s Steam and Oculus store pages in the month of August, 2017.
- Drafting an official press release to announce Sniper Rust VR’s demo launch in November, 2017.
- The creation of App/Play Store descriptions for Sniper 3D Rust in the month of November, 2017.
These can be seen across the game’s website, store and social media listings, with one such variation used in the About/Features section above.