Sniper Rust 3D
8th April, 2018
I've been called to duty by Zatun Games Studio yet again to announce the launch of Sniper Rust 3D, the next instalment in its sharpshooting franchise.
Sniper Rust 3D has been designed for iOS/Android devices and I'd previously contributed to its store page descriptions as hired content writer last November.
Release date 12th April, 2018.
- Sean B.
Sniper Rust VR Demo Now Available on Steam, Oculus Store
2nd November, 2017
I had the opportunity of contributing to Zatun Games Studio's upcoming virtual reality game, Sniper Rust in the capacity of a copywriter/content writer this past August.
While Sniper Rust VR is due for a full release on the 8th of December, an Oculus Rift compatible demo is now available for free across the Steam & Oculus stores.
Featuring first-person immersion, adaptive AI and more; here's the official press announcement with the details.
- Sean B.
About Sniper Rust VR
Sniper Rust VR is an 18 chapter, globe-trotting virtual reality adventure set against an armed militia uprising across international borders.
As the Agency’s most-skilled marksman, players are called to put their sniping skills to the test in a first-person, single-player campaign that features –
- An Immersive Virtual Reality Experience. Up to four uniquely designed, photorealistic environments to explore.
- Realistic Weaponry. Begin each mission with one of four real world guns, locked and loaded with special features.
- Adaptive Enemy AI. Diverse enemy classes make every level a challenge; be wary of well-concealed snipers, air/group assaults and traps behind enemy lines.
- An Easy Learning Curve. A Sniper Training Area keeps Sniper Rust VR fun to play, minus the nausea and dizziness associated with VR games.
- An Action-packed Soundtrack. Intense orchestral sounds for thrilling, edge-of-your-seat action sequences.
About Sniper Rust 3D
Wage war against an armed militia uprising or annihilate waves of the undead with –
- An Immersive Sniper Mode. Featuring a first-person six-chapter campaign that pays homage to the best sniper games.
- A Survival Mode. When not playing the lone-wolf mercenary, put your survival skills to the test in a 15-wave, zombie survival mode unique to the sniper shooting games genre.
- 3D Environments. Take your battles to the Ports, Airfields, Wilderness and more, each featuring a quality of level design inspired by Zatun’s favourite war games.
- Real-world Weaponry. Pick from either of the AS-369, AV.90, J49 and NSF for silent kills in Sniper Mode, or mount the RVS and Minigun in all-out warfare against the zombies.
- A Varying Difficulty Curve. Regardless of your experience with sniper action games, multiple objectives and adaptive enemy AI make every combat sequence a challenge.
- In-Game Currency for Gun, Ammo & Health Upgrades. Earn your wages by successfully chaining headshots, beating the clock or courageously withstanding zombie hordes.
- In–App Purchases. Or give your mercenary career a boost with our specially packaged weapon and coin deals.
Based out of Gujarat, India, Zatun is an award-winning mobile, VR, and cross-platform game development/art studio.
It offers external art production and game development services across multiple genres and platforms, including but not limited to PC, mobile and Virtual Reality devices.
In addition, its own stylized, innovative and award-winning IP’s are enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. Visit the company’s profile for an illustrative overview of projects, clientele, and game releases.
On Higher Eclectic Ground
As a freelance content writer, Sean Braganza assisted in —
- The creation of multiple game descriptions of varying character lengths for Sniper Rust VR’s Steam and Oculus store pages in the month of August, 2017.
- Drafting an official press release to announce Sniper Rust VR’s demo launch in November, 2017.
- The creation of App/Play Store descriptions for Sniper 3D Rust in the same month.
- Announcing Sniper 3D Rust’s official launch and drafting a press release for the same in the month of April, 2018.
All of which may be read/accessed using this portfolio page, and the games’ official website/store/social media channels.