Sigi – A Fart for Melusina
About Sigi – A Fart for Melusina
A whimsical Knight’s quest to locate Melusina, mermaid and love interest, after a bout of bad gas.
- Four Challenging, Replayable Stages of Five Levels Each that may seem like a breeze to the classic platform junkie.
- Secret Caverns and other obvious locales of loot, long forgotten artifacts, coins and irrelevant letters to collect.
- Unforgiving Bosses with preposterous minions that punish you for making light of Sigi’s digestive woes.
- Medieval-era Weaponry. Like Chicken Drumsticks, obviously.
With 8-bit pixel graphics and compact game-play, expect none of the features à la XP, backtracking and grinding that characterizes most modern ‘retro’ games. Sigi is simple. Sigi is fun.
Sigi’s farts have been tuned to a chiptune score by Saskrotch.
Following an independent December 2017 release on Steam, Sigi – A Fart for Melusina has been ported to the Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®Vita platforms by Sometimes You.
A pixel sized independent game development studio based in Luxembourg focused on creating 2D platformers and retro games.
On Higher Eclectic Ground
As a freelance content writer hired in the month of August 2018, Sean Braganza assisted in —
- The creation of a press release to announce Sigi – A Fart for Melusina’s console release and the availability of press review keys.
Which may be read under the Recent Press Releases tab of this page’s sidebar.