COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT/PR SERVICES
My services for game developers may range from, but aren’t limited to, seemingly small yet challenging tasks that take away from crucial programming time such as –
- Creating/editing dev-logs, newsletters and social media activity for your games on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis,
- Creating/editing professional documentation such as Press Releases, Game Design Documents, Elevator/Publisher Pitches, Crowdfunding campaign descriptions and more,
- Quality assurance, feedback and testing of your game’s alpha, beta and demo builds, along with various aspects of its public persona.
To fulfilling more full-fledged roles such as that of a –
- Community Manager, developing activity for your game’s social profiles and maintaining interactions with its followers,
- Press Representative, drafting press releases, periodically establishing ties with online gaming outlets and handling all related communications with the press.
To this end I make use of experience attained through a background in Computer Engineering and a brief, yet intense period of video game journalism. I also employ in my services the relationships with game developers, news outlets and various content creators within the industry that I’ve continued to foster over the years.
My rates are fairly minimal and always open to negotiation. Think I could be of support to your game in a short-term or long-term capacity? I’d love to talk.